International Relations Coordination
The purpose of this coordination is to establish agreements, partnerships, cooperation and exchange opportunities with educational institutions, research, extension and development of the most diverse countries.
The International Relations Coordination is responsible for:
- Organize IFTM´s exchange policy encouraging academic cooperation by helping students to study abroad and receiving foreign students;
- Coordinate Science without Borders program at IFTM;
- Advise the Rector/Dean on international affairs with the necessary support to missions abroad;
- Establish partnerships with foreign universities;
- Participate in events and meetings associations and forums of international relations such as FORINTER and FAUBAI;
- Organize and maintain the information of international relations at IFTM´s website;
- Perform other functions related to its operations or that have been delegated by the Rector/Dean.
Coordinator of International Relations
Juliana Vilela Alves Pacheco
International Relations Coordinator
Phone: +55 (34) 3221-4850