Name:Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Triângulo Mineiro
Abbreviated name: IFTM
Legal status: Autarchy of Special Regime
Superior Office: Ministry of Education-Department of Technological Education
Main activity: Professional education of technological level
Head office address:2900 Dr. Randolph Borges Júnior Av.
Zip Code 38064-300 MG
Office number: +55 (34) 3326-1102
Website address: www.iftm.edu.br
Legitimating Document: Law n. 11.892 December 29th, 2008, which establishes the Federal Network of Professional Education, Science and Technology and creates the Federal Institutes of Education, Science and Technology, and other measures.
Mission: We aim to give Professional and Technical Education, through Teaching, Research and Extension, promoting development in the context of an inclusive and democratic society.
Vision: We aim to be an institution of excellence in professional and technological education, boosting technological, scientific, humanistic, environmental, social and cultural development, aligned with the region characteristics in which it appears.
- Ethics: to generate and maintain credibility in society.
- Human Development: to form a citizen integrated to the social context.
- Social Integration: to perform interactive actions with society in order to achieve social and technological development.
- Innovation: to promote changes by entrepreneurship.
- Quality and Excellence: to promote the continuous improvement of services which are offered to fulfill society needs.